Citizen Reporting Information
If your situation is an Emergency (Crime in Progress / Life or Death situation) immediately call 911.
Can I use the online reporting service for my situation? Consider the following to find out:
- This is not an Emergency?
- The incident occurred in Frankfort, Kentucky?
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Do you have a valid email address?
- There are no firearms involved in this incident.
If the answer to the above questions is "Yes" then you can use the online reporting system.
If you answered "No" to any of the questions, Call 911 to report your incident.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a draft copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed. The document is not an official report until the review process has been completed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
The following crimes can be reported using the online reporting system:
- Harassment/Harassing Communications
- Fraud Use Credit/Debit Card Under $500 Within 6 Months
- Thefts Under $500
- Criminal Mischief/Vandalism Under $1,000
- Lost or Damaged Property
Click here to use the Citizen Online Reporting System.